Dum dum dum dum-duh dum, dum-duh dummmmm. . .

So unfortunately I am majorly flu-ed up and have been exposed to very little today except for the interior of my university cafe and the four walls of my bedroom. . . therefore little inspiration in the way of advertising has occurred today - even after putting myself through the pain of watching the Brit Awards in the hope of being wow-ed by one of the adverts in ITV's breaks, upon breaks, upon breaks.. but alas nothing more than realising that Nintendo are failing miserably to demonstrate the 3Dness of their new 3DS console. Oh well, I'm sure someone will succumb to the fad of 3D.

Anyway, so a friend of mine suggested a few days ago that I check out the latest VW advert created for the Superbowl, so as you can see, this has become the feature of today's post. And what an advert! VW never fail to disappoint. Still doesn't quite outshine my favourite 'Singing in the Rain' advert by VW, but genius all the same.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment