Stick With The Old Spice.


Quite possibly the most cringeworthy advert I have ever seen. Really?! Has someone really commissioned this advert to actually be made and transmitted?! The worst thing thing about it is that it's likely to actually capture the attention of numerous males, most likely diverting their attentions away from their girlfriends. How very sad. Everyone knows what the Sun's 'Page 3' has to offer and I guess with broadened access to similar material due to the internet, even the Sun needs to advertise such a thing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised and really shouldn't expect anything more tasteful from such a publication. Just thought I'd share, because although I'm sure it has proved successful, I find it derogatory and distasteful and would quite frankly live a fruitful life without ever having to watch it again.

The video below shows how it should be done - the original Old Spice advert from which the concept for this Page 3 advert has been adapted - however, the Sun of course don't provide the same level of amusement. This advert however, is hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment