So, Will You Ever Show Me Your Soft Side. . ?


Well it certainly has been a quiet month on the Ad Libs front - tis the life of a business student four weeks from finishing her degree! No time to stop and smell the. . . well, adverts I guess! I must say I have missed keeping my eyes peeled for quirky, brilliant or just plain rubbish adverts to share with you all. 

Although I am still extremely busy for the next few weeks I thought I'd share this little treat I saw on the tele the other day - for some reason it just cracked me up. I love how the man just unexpectedly turns into a teddy bear. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Cornetto really, nor does it particularly make me want to try the new 'Enigma' version of the ice cream - but for the fact that there's a giant teddy bear in this advert, I might help Walls' profit margin a little by purchasing one of these in the hope that I too may turn into a big, big bear. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. O my so spooky! I was going to tell you to watch this add next time I say you! x

    ReplyDelete