Who Knew Lurpak Would Have So Much In Common With A Serial Killer?


Perhaps I'm just a little too obsessed with the show Dexter, but as soon as I saw the latest Lurpak advert, I couldn't help but notice the resemblence between the breakfast sequence in the intro of Dexter and the articulation presented in the Lurpak advert in the making of the omelette.

I wonder if anyone else sees this? If you're not an avid Dexter fan, then probably not. But it definitely made me smile as this advert is filmed with such precision, that I think even serial killer Dexter Morgan would be proud to make his own breakfast using Lurpak!

An aesthetically rich and pleasing advert, with such attention to detail that even the cheese grater at one point appears to be smiling (25 seconds in)!

Gotta admit though, I do quite miss the little fella with his trombone.. RIP Douglas?

No comments:

Post a Comment